Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reflections on Proverbs

Proverbs 2:4-5 (AMP) 4 If you seek [Wisdom] as for silver and search for skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures,5 Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of [our omniscient] God. 
I have often prayed that the fear of the Lord would increase in my life, knowing that where there is a lack of the fear of the lord there is an abundance of transgression. My sincere desire is to live a life that honors my faith and encourages others in their pursuit of God. Having a growing understanding of God’s love and of the fear of the Lord are both essential.
Heavenly Father, I pray that in this new year I will grow in godly wisdom, with a deeper humility and dependance upon YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment