Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reflections on Proverbs 4:11-12

Proverbs 4:11-12 (AMP)  11  I have taught you in the way of skillful and godly Wisdom [which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God]; I have led you in paths of uprightness.12  When you walk, your steps shall not be hampered [your path will be clear and open]; and when you run, you shall not stumble.
The Lord has done his part and given us everything we need to live a godly life (2 Peter 1:3-4). As we yield to His wisdom our path is illuminated and made straight (Isaiah 42:16). Obstacles are removed, we walk unrestrained and run with certainty!
Father God I yield my will to yours. I surrender my pride and cling to your wisdom. Lead me in the  path you have ordained. Guid my steps, shine your light upon my path. Enable me to accomplish your purpose for my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment