Thursday, September 21, 2017

09/20/2017 PBJ Devotional


“Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces, and when it falls on anyone, it will crush him.” (Luke 20:18 ESV)

Those who of their own free will fall upon Christ Jesus the stone will be broken of their pride, egotism, self-will, carnal habits, and worldly entanglements. They will experience profound freedom, having the bondages of sin and shame broken from them. Those who refused to fall upon the rock, Christ Jesus, in the end, will suffer the penalty as the full weight of judgment falls upon them with crushing force. Pity the man who in his arrogance and pride refuses the Lord Jesus Christ as Messiah and Savior!

Father God, grant that I may have the humility to fall upon Christ Jesus daily, that I might walk free of carnal desires and sinful habits. Break from me all things that would hinder my fellowship with you, my Lord and King. Break from me all that would keep me from being fruitful in your service that I may glorify you in all of my ways! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment