Wednesday, April 4, 2018

He Will Come to Save You

PBJ Devotional
By George M. Stahnke, 04/04/2018

Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. 4 Say to those who have an anxious heart, "Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you." (Isaiah 35:3-4 ESV)

Considering the end times, and the evil that will prevail in the land is a fearful thing. Our Lord Jesus said, we would face tribulation in the last days but not to fear. (John 16) He is our advocate. He is at the right hand of the father praying for us. (Romans 8:24) He will not fail us. Though we may be tossed by the storm, shaken by the events to come, in Christ, we will continue to be unmoved. We will continue to stand in the truth of his love, and the sure knowledge did he will come to save!

Father God, oh how I love you! Give me the courage to face the days to come. Give me faith to face the shaking of the world and that having been shaken I will continue to stand firm. Strengthen my hands for the work you have called me to do. Strengthened my knees that I may ever be submitted to you in prayer and in practice. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment